Tuesday, August 18, 2009

what else is going on

I feel like I am almost done playing catch up with the blog posts. Here are some other things that we have been up to lately...

playing pirates

Dustin mastering the Rubik's cube...this one took him 22 minutes

kids being cute

Chloe's first corn dog and she ate the whole thing

all dressed up for Church and being silly

Chloe loves to draw/color and does it multiple times a day

Chloe is ALWAYS in my closet,Christian too sometimes, and loves wearing my shoes

Christian is going through a phase where he wants me to take a picture of his favorite things

Chloe LOVES powdered doughnuts

4 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

Fun pictures. I need to get pictures of my kids playing. Christian and Chloe look very happy.

Jennifer said...

:) CUTE kiddos! Isn't it great to see your kids play together!?

Good job on the Rubix Cube Dustin...the only way I can do one of those is to take the stickers off and rearrange them!...and even then...I'd give up before I finished it.

....AND....did I already tell you that I love your new background on your blog???? Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Oh, michelle...where did you get that dress for Chloe?

Caitlin said...

First of all.. fun post!

Second of all.. I don't think we can be related anymore cause you own Ugg boots. Uhh.. seriously?!?! ;-)