Thursday, January 29, 2009

our "Edward"

So, first you should know that we are in the process of letting Christian's hair grow out. On Sunday we put this hair paste in Christian's hair for Church. After his nap later that day this is what we found...

For those of you who are "Twilight" fan's you will understand...for the rest of you, it's a hair thing. :)

We also call Chloe "Bella" quite often because she is just a little less than graceful these days! Yes, we are a little too into the whole Twilight thing I know. It's a sick obsession really and we are aware of this. :)~

10 comments:

Letti said...

You should have names for yourself and Dustin...lol I love his hair very Edward.

Jennifer said...

Very cute...who can you and Dustin be? Esme and Carlisle maybe???

Michelle said...

Love him...Christian that is...have no idea about Twilight.

The Rich's said...

edward has nothing on your little christian...!!!!

Amelia said...

Isn't crazy how obsessed you can be with these books?? I'm on the Twilight train too!!! haha :)

The Jones Family said...

Me too! Nov 20th... except, I've only read the first two books... I know I know, but while I'm in school, I only can read school books and scriptures! Christian is darling!

The Jones Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Harshes said...

Very cute! Annabelle is our little rascal too! I bet they are doing so many of the same things!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

That is the best thing I've ever seen!

Katie said...

this made me smile all morning!