Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Andy & Nikki's wedding day

So Saturday was FINALLY the big day for Dustin's youngest brother Andy to marry his beautiful bride Nikki. It feels like it has been a long time coming and now it's already gone. It was pretty much a perfect day, well I think. The weather was gorgeous as were the bride and bridesmaids. And the dresses, are you kidding me, so beautiful! OK, the guys didn't look too shabby either. :) The only bad thing about the oh so sunny day and lack of shade was that it killed my pictures, well kind of. :(

Last minute we decided to get a babysitter (thank you Samantha) to stay home with the kids after the Temple ceremony while we attended the ring ceremony/reception. This was the right choice for sure. I was also the official photographer for the day's events and so no kids made it so much easier. And this also freed Dustin up to be my assistant and man was he good. Yes, I am a lucky gal!! :)

So here are some snap shots of the days events for our journal. The edited ones will go on the photography blog in a day or two. Thanks for these pics Dustin as I think you took almost all of them. :)

Congrats Andy & Nikki and welcome to the family "officially" Nikki!!

8 comments:

Letti said...

I know that this wedding was a long time coming. Congrats to everyone. I love her colors and I can't wait to see the pictures on your photography blog.

Letti said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Harshes said...

Oh my gosh, those are the most gorgeous bridesmaid dresses I think I've ever seen! And I am sure your pics turned out great! Can't wait to see them on the photography blog!

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

These Photos are awesome! Thank you so much! we can't wait to see the rest! it is hard to believe that the day has already come and gone, but with wonderful pictures like this we know we will always remember it! Thank you Michelle!

Keesler Family said...

You did a good job if you ever need some advice I am open for questions. Good luck with everything.

Jennifer said...

Everything looks so pretty! You did great!

The Rich's said...

those pictures are priceless, good job guys......

Monty and Kristin said...

They were so lucky to have you as their photographer! I love your pictures!! Way better than ours!! Great job!!