Monday, March 23, 2009

twilight + girls only = a fun time

Saturday was my long awaited twilight party. And it sure was worth the wait! We had way too much food and snacks of course and ate way too much, but every good party needs that. We played a few games, dished up our plates and settled in for the movie.

It was a rough time to get ready for the party, I must admit, because I became really sick with a bad head cold the day prior. Can I just say that I have the best husband ever!! He totally took control and got things done for me. I didn't even have to ask, he just did it. I am SO lucky and grateful!!

I couldn't have asked for a better group of gals to spend the evening with. It was a ton of fun! Thanks to everyone who came and for everyone who helped...I had a great night and hope you did too. We will have to do it again... :)

Also, thanks to Edward for hanging out too!! LOL :)

the ladies



some prizes



some details

Dustin loved that he found some lifewater :)Veronica's yummy cupcakesLizeth's cute favors

some cutness (I mean Chloe)



some fun

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michelle...your party looks like it was a blast!!!! Great job girl!!! I wish I could have been there. :0( I'll post my pictures now!! :o) Love ya....hope you are feeling better too....the germs are making the rounds at my house too!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I really hate that I had to miss the party. I had been looking forward to it since you first mentioned it. I'm glad that you had a ton of fun and that Dustin was so great to help.

The Rich's said...

you are too cute and funny!! Wish we could have joined in the fun! hope you are feeling better though!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Fun night! thanks so much for hosting it!! I had such a great time. I ate too much and need to go to the gym for weeks to work it off, but who cares!! FUN TIMES!! Thanks so much!

Jennifer said...

You guys look like you were having a little too much fun with that Edward!!!

I still haven't seen the movie...my mom and I have plans to watch it together this week....too bad we wont have all that yummy food to go with it!

Veronica Peterson said...

Michelle, I had a really good time. Thanks for the fun night! Everything was cute and that Edward cut out was hilarious!

Harshes said...

Girl, you went all out! Looks like it was a lot of fun!

Lizeth Peterson said...

Thanks for the fun night. We have to have other girls night out soon. Thanks again :)

The Martin Family said...

How much fun!!!!! You guys did a GREAT job! I'm beginning to become quite the Twilight fan myself. I can't put the last book down!!!! I can't wait to see the movies. As always your family is beautiful! Miss you guys!

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

Looks like you guys had alot of fun!! I wish I didnt have the birthday party to go to.

Theodora Salanoa said...

WOWZERZ.... You guys don't mess around when it comes to Edward. I must say, the book is very interesting. After Greg's interpretation of the book, I hesitated to continue.... now I'm convinced it must just be a girl thing because TJ doesn't understand the hype either...lol...

Letti said...

I am so sad that I missed it. It completely left my mind. We have been busy dealing with family stuff as you can see I haven't blogged in forever. It looks like the party was a blast. I love your and Chloes shirts.

lynda said...

Looks like so much fun. The decorations and prizes are so great!

Olson Family said...

GREAT PARTY Michelle!!! I had such a great time and you did a wonderful job at all the little details! Thanks for everything..we will have to keep up the tradition as each movie comes out! :) hehe