Tuesday, March 17, 2009

one of my favorites

On our computer we have our pictures set as our screen saver. So we see a lot of old ones that we sometimes forget about. Lately it seems that when ever I look at the screen I see one of my favorites from our La Selva Beach trip in Dec 2007.

This is when the entire family went to the cliffs for a family picture. I caught Christian trying to tell his cousin Tyler something. Tyler was such a great sport and really tried to figure out what Christan was saying. Finally Christian gave up and was off to play. These series of pictures always make me smile and remember a great trip!! :)


2 comments:

Jennifer said...

:) you should print them and have them framed or something because they really tell a cute story!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute! I totally remember that. What is even cutter is how much Christian has grown. Tyler has no trouble understanding him now! So sweet! Tyler liked seeing these pictures. He laughed