Monday, March 9, 2009

last week

I know it's been a while since the last post, but it's been a very busy week for the Peterson family. Dustin's youngest brother Andy got married this past Saturday and the last week has seemed to be a wedding week for all and a week of babysitting as well for us. We had many things to do and let's just say that I seemed to forget my camera for all the fun ones so I will have to rely on others to send me copies(hint,hint).

Yesterday I celebrated my 31st birthday. Wow, so now I am IN my thirty's...yikes!! It was a great and quiet day spent at home with the family. I had actually gotten really sick the night before so a relaxing day is just what I needed. Mom and dad P made me a yummy cake and brought it over to enjoy. It was so good!!

So it's been busy around here and I will add some pics to this post to make it a bit more exciting as soon as I get some. :)

the family outside the Temple with NikkiDustin & I with Jessie & Todd at the rehearsal dinner

8 comments:

Letti said...

Happy Birthday girl. I am sorry you weren't feeling well. I hope that this week is less busy. I can't wait to see pictures.

Jennifer said...

Glad things are quieting down for you...for now!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Happy Birthday. We've been missing you guys at church. We won't be there on Sunday, the next Sunday is Stake Conference, so hopefully we can see you before the month ends!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

see...I'm still here love!!! Just super busy partying hardy with the family that's been in town. Happy birthday and I love ya!!!!

Harshes said...

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am glad you had a relaxing day. It's weird being in our 30's now. I remember when I thought that was SOOOOOOO old and now I think, "That is soooo young!" LOL

lynda said...

Happy Birthday and welcome to the 30's :)

Marci said...

Happy Birthday, Michelle! I meant to tell you yesterday when I had the kids but i totally spaced it!