Thursday, March 19, 2009

the ranch

So on Tuesday the kids and I went to visit my dad for a bit. Sad to say, but I really don't go over there as much as I know I should. I mentally just can't handle it. I do have to admit that this visit was a lot of fun.

The kids and I ventured out to get dirty on the ranch. Christian loved all the overgrown weeds and rocks as usual. And Chloe, well lets just say that she had fun too. Needless to say both kids got a good bath that night!

Here are a few fun pics from their adventure. I think the funniest thing to happen was when a horse sneezed and Chloe almost had a heart attack. Also, she was having so much fun petting the BIG pig until it oinked at her and then it was all over and mommy had to calm her nerves. Good times for sure...

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

What a fun time! I bet your dad loved having you and the kids over!

Gennie said...

When Rebekah and I were looking at these pics she commented, "eeewww mud!" So funny!

Anonymous said...

great pics hun! so chloe doesnt have "cowgirl" in her future huh?

Darci said...

Thanks again for such a fun night last night! Everything turned out great:) Thanks for letting me join you guys!

Monty and Kristin said...

So great! I bet your dad loved it. What great pics. Love the one with Chloe and the pig...is that your pig?

Mammy said...

Those pictures are so darling. Your kids take personality plus pictures. Looks like it was a super fun day.
Mom