Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter weekend 2009

We had a very fun packed and enjoyable Easter weekend. Saturday we celebrated the holiday early with the Peterson side of the family at one of our favorite parks in Loma Linda. I got a few pictures before my camera died so thanks to the family for getting the rest for me. :)

The hunt!
Every time Chloe would get an egg she would crack it right open and empty the candy into the basket.

The pinata that Veronica made, yes this family LOVES pinatas!

Chloe loved it, Christian wouldn't try it.TROUBLE-TROUBLE!! Chloe & Savy into the candy when they think no one is looking...funny girls.
Later that day we attended the baptism of our nephew Tyler. This was an awesome event to witness. As Monty baptized Tyler it brought tears to my eyes as I thought about Dustin doing the same for Christian in a few short years.
Leilani didn't even cry when I held her...it's a miracle.
On Sunday we went to church and then spent the rest of the day at home. We made our own Easter feast and then just relaxed. We did sneak over to my dad's for a minute though to bring him a plate of the yummy food!

our attempt at getting Easter pics of the kidsDustin's yummy pork roast

8 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

YUMMY!! That Pork Roast looks amazing!! I love Christian and Chloe's easter outfits!! SO perfect!! Fun weekend!

Michelle said...

Love, Love Chloe's dress. Love, Love Christian's hair cut. Rock on Dustin with the cooking!

Harshes said...

Yum, I want that food! LOL. The kids are so cute and you are beautiful as ever! Glad you all had a great Easter mama!

Unknown said...

That's one great looking pork loin!! Are those mushrooms? If they are, that's an even greater looking pork loin!! You're more than welcome to invite me over to have some.

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Those easter outfits are so cute. Christian looks totally like Denis the Menace. Chloe looks like a little princess. You have some cute kids there. I also love the shot of you with Leilani. You both look cute. It really was a fun day!

Jennifer said...

That pork DOES look good! Are those mushrooms with it? I think we need to recipe!

Love all the pictures! :)

The Martin Family said...

What a great Easter!

The Rich's said...

SO JEALOUS of Chloe's cute easter dress...and jealous that that pork whatever wasn't on MY plate!! cute pics michelle....