Thursday, April 9, 2009

my BFF & Sonic

On Saturday I was really missing my best friend Jen, who lives in Idaho. She sent me a little message telling me that she was going to go to Sonic later that day and would enjoy a nice cherry-limeade and think of me. It made me smile and almost cry at the same time!! I love this girl so much and can't wait for the day that we live close again.

So since the hubby and I are both a little crazy sometimes we decided to take a little drive.

So here's to you Jen...cheers!

3 comments:

Lizeth Peterson said...

Next time you guys go to Sonic I want to go too. I love that place!! Lucky you. :)

Anonymous said...

CHEERS!!!! I LOVE YOU TONS TOO MICHELLE. *sniff sniff*

Truly...you are a gift from our Lord above. I've never had a friend that knows so much about me...the goods, the bads, and the crazies and who still takes me for who I am.

Love, you best friend forever and ever!!!

Jennifer said...

How fun! Love those Sonic drinks!