Tuesday, April 28, 2009

our week

We've been MIA this last week and for good reason. We've been sick! We all took our tuns except Dustin seemed to escape it some how and little Chloe got it the worst. I think that if this weather would just make up it's mind to be either hot or cold then maybe it might solve this problem.

I never did catch up on my last posts so now I am really behind, but here are some pics from earlier this week.

Christan does LOVE chocolate cake!

Dustin has found a new & yummy hobby and I'm sure not complaining about it.

Poor Chloe so sick.
Snuggling with the kids is one of Dustin's most fav things, but it doesn't happen too often. Had to capture this one!
Feeling a little better.

And of course the litlle piece of "who knows what" that Christian stuck WAY up his nose. Very scary!!

5 comments:

Olson Family said...

Sorry to hear you had the flu in your house...Ethan isn't feeling well and I hope it passes soon! But I do love it when the daddy snuggles with the kids! So cute!

Unknown said...

Dustin, your killing me with these dinner pictures!! Remember you have a brother that appreciates the finer things in life.

Jennifer said...

:) Hope you are all on the mend and feeling like your good ol' selves in NO time!

I love that Christian stuck something up his nose...I remember feeling pretty proud of myself after extracting what looked like a whole tissue from inside Addie's nose! Those two...!

Good to hear from you!
Love ya! :)

Letti said...

I am glad that you guys are feeling well. That food that Dustin made looks so good.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I'm sorry about all of you getting sick, but be sure to tell Dustin that he is more than welcome to cook for me after I have the baby. That looks awesome!