Sunday, April 12, 2009

watch Oprah tomorrow...my friend is going to be on there

Let me start by saying that she is NOT actually going to be on the show, but some of her pictures will be.

Some of you know the story of Matt and Madeline and are a frequent reader of their blog like I am. This is a story I was introduced to last year from my friend Gina and have followed ever since. It's a love story to beat all love stories to say the least and if you aren't familiar with it you may want to start here. And get the tissue ready!

Anyways, Matt and his precious little daughter will be a featured segment on the Oprah show tomorrow and some of the images that Gina has taken of them will also be included in the story. Gina is an awesome photographer, friend and mentor to me and I am SO excited to see her work on the show. I swear I think I am a little TOO excited!

I mean really...you have to be happy when a great friend a great story and one of your favorite shows all come together at the same time!! Hope you all can watch and support a great show!! Congrats Gina!!

1 comment:

Theodora Salanoa said...

OMG.... I just spent the last hour reading this guys blog and I couldn't stop crying. It was so sad reading the story and watching the videos and what not. Anyhow, just stoping by for my regular "stalk you silently" moments and thought I'd leave you guys a message. I did see you guys after the baptism but I wanna wish you guys a happy LATE easter anyways. Till next time....

-Dora