Wednesday, April 8, 2009

some more catching up

Some fun with dad before bedtime.


Chloe just being Chloe.


I leave the girl alone for 20 seconds and she has company and toys in the crib.


While visiting my dad Chloe walked over and just started helping him water the horses. She had to be drug away to get her to stop...it was SO cute!



Auntie Michelle sent a box of toys that my nephews had outgrown and it has been noisy ever since. Thanks Auntie!!!


Another reason I LOVE Spring...my blooms are returning. :)

5 comments:

Harshes said...

love the pics! i can't believe how grown up our little girls are!

Michelle said...

I love all of the pictures...so sweet, the smiles/laughter, the ones with your dad from behind, pretty flower...precious.

Glad they liked the toys...just another reason to love me :) (I'm talking about you that is :)

Veronica Peterson said...

Sweet pics! Chloe and Christian look like there having a lot of fun playing together.

Jennifer said...

I love your roses!

I feel like I haven't talked to you in FOREVER!!!! Miss ya! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute. Gotta love loud toys...we have a few from another aunt Michelle and uncle dustin!:) Love you guys. I love the crib picture!