Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My top 5

My sil Veronica did this post and I thought it was a fun idea. Since Mother's Day is right around the corner, May 10th to be exact, it might be fun to post a top 5 wish list. In others words...help out the hubbies a little. :) And hopefully they will do the same for us on Father's day (hint,hint).

So here are 5 things I wouldn't mind getting for Mother's Day. Now remember these are in no particular order and they are a WISH list so some are more wishes than others. :)

1. a facial

2. a watch

3. a long peaceful nap

4. a small camera for the purse, don't always need or want the big one :)

5. my dream camera

6 comments:

Lizeth Peterson said...

I like the idea of the peaceful nap. I think I will put that on my list.

Jennifer said...

That peaceful nap in a hammock is looking pretty good to me!!!!!

The Rich's said...

good wishlist Michelle!!! i like your pics!

Veronica Peterson said...

I agree with Jennifer. I would sure like a nap like that.

Monty and Kristin said...

how is that canon different from the one you have? You're so camera savy. Anyway...I like the facial idea...and the nap. Hope you get at least one!;)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

I just want to say good luck on the nap. That would probably be my #1 wish.