Monday, June 22, 2009

let's catch up!!

Well the past two weeks or so have gone by in a blur. We have been busy doing family stuff and I've been really concentrating on some photography stuff along with just the busy everyday things that we all have to do. :)

So let me think back a bit...

Dustin's cooking again...burgers this time...this pic really doesn't do it justice!Chloe likes to crawl into bed with Christian every night at bed time now.Made some awesome fresh lemonade from some lemons we got at our youth camp fundraiser.Chloe on her own with mashed potatoes for the first time.We put a little pool up in the backyard for those hot days that we can't make it over to Grandpa's and the big pool. Christian gave his first talk in Primary at church on 6/14 about prayer. Well dad held him and gave the talk for him.We also snuck over to Disneyland one final time before we were blocked out for the summer.I think we went on Winnie the Pooh 5 times that evening because Christian has been in love with it for the past 3 trips I think...funny kid!

7 comments:

Letti said...

OK I wanna catch up too? What does this mean?

Michelle said...

Oops Letti...I posted before it was done...LOL

Anonymous said...

hi hun...i've figured you have been busy!!!! Love the pictures. Christian looks so handsome in his little suit!!!

The Rich's said...

ok the pic of dustin holding him during his talk is priceless!!!! poor guy!!

Michelle said...

Love the pool, love the potato facial, never made it on the Winnie the Pooh ride, Small World was already pushing it for JIm and Jeffrey. I'm glad Dustin has been inspired to cook...I just wish I could be inspired to lose weight like him. Thanks for sharing :)

Jennifer said...

:) I am laughing that you took your camera to church! LOVE that!

You guys have sure been busy! Glad you did an update so I can still feel like I know ya! :)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

You guys have been crazy busy. No shock there cause you always are. I love to look at your pics and see what's going on your lives. Your pic of Christians 1st talk is exactly the same as mine of Cambria's 1st talk.