Wednesday, June 24, 2009

some play time

So yesterday I decided to take the kids out to just run wild. I have been battling migraines for the past few days and thought that some fresh air might help...well it didn't, but the kids had fun!

I took the camera along just for fun. I have learned not to ask for too much from these two, but truth is sometimes the unexpected makes for the best shots. These aren't perfect in any way, but they are in others. They are my kiddos and I love them to pieces!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love the one of chloe holding your lenses. i cant believe she'll be 2 so soon!!!! time is flying way to fast.

Jennifer said...

The last is my fav!!!!!! :)

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are cute!! Maybe you should just let them play everytime. They look so peaceful!! I love Christian and his stick!:)

Katie said...

They turned out great!! So cute!