Sunday, June 14, 2009

need your help

So I am wanting to spruce up my photography blog a bit with a new background, but just can't make up my mind. I want something that reflects me and will work with my logo and colors as well. I am still searching, but here are my favs so far...

#1
Photobucket
#2
Photobucket
#3
Photobucket
#4
Photobucket
#5
Photobucket
#6
Photobucket
So tell me what you think for now and I'm still gonna keep looking around. I have #4 on there right now,but I just don't know. Tell me what you think!! Thanks guys!!

8 comments:

The Rich's said...

1, 4 and 5 are my favorite...cute choices...

Monty and Kristin said...

I like 1 and 6. Those are my favorites.

Jennifer said...

I really like them all...but I think the first pattern will be less busy...and will not take away from your photos. I think that is an issue. You want your pictures to be what people see first...not the back ground.

Veronica Peterson said...

1 and 5 are my favorites.

Anonymous said...

The plain polka-dots is my fave. its not too busy to be distracting...and so YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I've got to go with 1 and 2!

Gennie said...

I like 1 & 6

Katie said...

I love number 1 :)