Monday, June 8, 2009

we've gone private

So it's official, our blog has gone private. Many of you were asking "Why" and if something had happened to make me do this? Well the answer is, not really.

My decision to go private was for a few reasons. One, now that I am going to focus on my photography a lot more that means a lot more traffic to my photography blog. It makes it's so easy with a little blog surfing to find my family blog and I really didn't want that. I don't really want strangers to see that much of my personal life. It's a matter of keeping my kiddos safe.

Also, the fact that I want to turn this blog in a printed journal was also a factor. Now that I know that only close friends and family are reading it I will feel more open to share things.

And the last reason is a bit of a sad one. Unfortunately there are certain people that I just didn't want reading our blog anymore. I only want people who are supportive of us and our decisions and want the best for us. Our choices may not be for everyone, but who's really are? :)

So to those of you still following us...thank you! We are glad you keep coming back and we love you! So let the adventures continue...

4 comments:

Theodora Salanoa said...

Thanks for allowing us to continue to follow your blog. I'm happy that you consider us friends and I'm sorry about the whole 'un-supportive' issues you got going. If its any consolation, just know that I am a huge fan of your photos.

Anonymous said...

Love ya!!!!!

Jennifer said...

Yay! Now we can share all the gossip we want and talk about people without them knowing! JUST KIDDING! :)

I SO love that you posted a nonperfect picture of you (the one of you eating smores...) made me feel good! :)(just kidding again...you know I love ya!)

ANYHOW!!!! I wish I could go to the beach and roast some marshmallows and hot dogs with you all....maybe next time......

Katie said...

Don't blame you, gonna make mine private as well. Just don't like the idea of my life being on the internet!