Monday, June 29, 2009

a birthday celebration

On Saturday we celebrated our youngest niece Leilan's 1st birthday. She actually turns one on the 5Th, but we celebrated early since it falls on a holiday weekend. She was as cute as could be and it was a fun party had by all. The kids played so hard all day and mine came home filthy dirty, just as kids should! :) The big boys enjoyed some wiffel ball and football, but I just stayed in the shade and watched from a cool distance and enjoyed the conversations. Yes, it was a HOT one!! There was also some extreme jump rope going on with the adults, but I didn't get any pictures of it...too bad because it was quite the sight. A great day spent with great family...can't ask for much more!

Chloe and Trey playing some footballChloe and Christian using some team workSavyChloe being sillyChristian hanging out with dadChase and KoryLeilani, our birthday girl

6 comments:

Letti said...

I can't believe she is already going to be one. That went by so fast. I love how your family gets together so often.

Veronica Peterson said...

Michelle I'm going to steal that pic of Savy. Love all the pictures!

Harshes said...

OK, so I haven't clicked over to your blog in a while b/c on my blog it says the last post is Dustin's birthday! Then I realized it's b/c you went private with your blog! Duh! Anyways, I enjoyed seeing all the pics and catching up via blog!

Monty and Kristin said...

I love the picture of Trey and Chloe playing football. Savy looks so cute in her pic. Chloe look silly...oh and Chase with his arm around Kory...priceless. That was a great party huh!! Fun to talk to ya.

Lizeth Peterson said...

Thanks for coming and spending such a fun day with us. Your kids are too cute. Those are some awesome pictures. Thank you for everything. you guys are wonderful.

Michelle said...

January- that totally explains why some peoples updates don't show up for me anymore. I was wondering what the heck was going on! LOL