Saturday, February 7, 2009

a bridal bash

Today the Peterson sister-in-laws and mom, threw a bridal shower for Nikki, our soon to be newest sis-in-law. Veronica headed up the "to do's" and did a great job. And of all the sunny days we have in Cali this wasn't one of them! But the rain held off so that was great news!

Some of the details...

Nikki and I

I can't help but post this picture of Veronica. It had Kristin,Lizeth and I laughing so hard. All she had to do was write down her best advice for the new couple and she was just stumped. Too much pressure being on the spot I think!! Thanks for the laugh sis!! :)

5 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

It was a fun day. It was nice just to be around with all the girls and no boys there. Thanks Michelle for the fun time you crazy girl. LOL

Veronica Peterson said...

We had a lot of fun laughs! Man I was ?????? to give them an advice. Can't wait for the Twilight party!

Marci said...

Lots of fun!!! Me and my big mouh doing all the annoumcements, I think you get a turn next, Michelle!

The Rich's said...

looks like a ton of fun! Wish i could have been there to celebrate the occasion with you all, but ONE thing is for sure, next time i have to throw a shower, i'm calling YOU FOLKS for ideas! CUTE decorations..favors...everything.. well done!

Jennifer said...

Awesome decorations at the shower! You guys all did a great job! :)