Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines Day/birthday celebration

This weekend was a hard one for me since I suffered from a migraine for most of it. But I managed to pull it together a bit and enjoy some family fun!

On Saturday we celebrated our nephew Chase's 4Th birthday. The kids all had so much fun and enjoyed a rain-free day outside. And I think the adults enjoyed having some adult conversation as well.:)

Mommy's girl, well at least for the moment!Chloe loved her Valentines card, or in her words "book", that she got from her cousins Mia & Emma.Now this had Dustin and I cracking up. Christian joined the kids in a foot race, but decided to stop at the turn and pick up the cone that had been knocked over. The best part was that he has no idea what a "race" is and was just running with his friends.Even with Uncle Andy's help he just wasn't going to hit it. :)Thanks for sending us this one dad!The birthday boy.Savannah was in love with the candy and found an Uncle to give her what ever she wanted.I mean really, who can resist this face?Trey was in love with the balloons.

After the party we headed over to Philly's Best for some cheese steak sandwiches to take home for dinner. The rest of the night was a quiet one spent at home.

I found the perfect card for Dustin this year. What do you think??

Bad news is it got here a little late and I had already given him a different one. Guess I will have to re-gift it to him again of find another use for it. :)

4 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Perfect card! Bummer it came late! I was so exited for you to give that to him! Oh well...hey, his birthday is in May!:)

Anonymous said...

so I'm taking a que from you and having my own Twilight party. I wish you could come to mine and I could come to yours. but we'll post pics right???? i'll talk to ya this week sometime kay?

luv ya!!!

Jennifer said...

:)Glad you worked in some fun...even with a migraine.

Cute V-day card you got for Dustin! I bought a card for Brandon and forgot to give it to him! I had him read it then put it away so that I can give it to him next year (if I member to!)

Lyssa Beth said...

That card look familiar ;)
So bummer about your migrane but glad you still could play! It looked like a great day!
And I sent out the apples last week so you should get them soon!