Tuesday, February 24, 2009

OK, so...

Yes, we are still alive. We were in Utah this past weekend and since we have been back it's been sick kids to attend to and little sleep to get. I have plenty of pictures to post and will get to that very soon.

Fun news is that in the planning of a certain upcoming party I found the most fantastic news:

Access Hollywood has confirmation from Summit that Eclipse will be releasing on June 30, 2010.

Sequels can often take years to get made, but fans looking to sink their teeth into more “Twilight” won’t have to wait too long.

The third film in the series, “Eclipse,” will arrive on June 30, 2010, Summit Entertainment confirmed to Access Hollywood. Sequel “New Moon” is due November 20 of this year.

Moreover, the series now has a name; based on the beloved novels of author Stephenie Meyer, the series has been officially named “The Twilight Saga.”

Chris Weitz will helm “New Moon,” which will see stars Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and Taylor Lautner reprise their roles. Screenwriter Melissa Rosenberg, who penned “Twilight,” will adapt both “New Moon” and “Eclipse.”

Well this makes me very happy!! :)

6 comments:

Olson Family said...

heck yea!!! Thanks michelle for the update...I can't wait for the next movie!

Anonymous said...

yaaaay!! makes me very happy too!! My twilight DVD party is coming along great...how about yours? we both have to post pics from the shindigs okay?
glad you guys are back safe and sound. love ya!

Caitlin said...

that's awesome! Makes me wonder why movies like oh say.. Harry Potter.. take so freakin' long to come out. Can't wait to see the movies!

Veronica Peterson said...

That's awesome to know Eclipse is on for next year!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Yeah!! more Edward that makes my happy place happier.LOL sorry the kid got sick hope they get better soon. Thanks for a fun trip. :)

The Martin Family said...

You are too cute. I only just read the first Twilight book earlier this year and I must admit I loved it! I'm so excited to read the rest and see the movie. I've always been a huge fan of Harry Potter, and I'm so glad we now have another series to get into! Oh, and you are SO talented in photography!!!