Thursday, February 12, 2009

win a camera!!!

There is a contest that started this morning by one of my favorite photographers, Me Ra Koh ,that I just have to tell you about. She, along with a few sponsors are giving away 3 Sony DSLR cameras worth $700 and a set of her DVDs. I have these DVDs and they are awesome.

There are a few rules such as you need to be 21 to enter, one entry per household and things like that, but no biggie.

Really who couldn't use a new awesome camera. And if you enter and win and by chance don't want it, well I would happily take it off your hands. :)

So head over to her blog and get the details. Good luck!!

4 comments:

lynda said...

cool! I just entered. Thanks.

Veronica Peterson said...

It was easy to enter. I don't think I will win but I tried!

Jennifer said...

I'm all over it! Thanks for the heads up since I haven't checked out her blog in a while! LOVE HER!!! We need to strike it rich so that we can go to one of her work shops!

Mario Jacquez said...

i entered to win. lets see how my luck goes.