Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Utah trip

This past weekend we headed up to Utah to visit Dustin's grandparents. It was a very quick trip, but well worth it. Dustin's brother Ryan and his family decided to make the trip also and I'm glad they did, it was a lot of fun.

The weather was great and that was good since we don't own too many cold weather items. :) We did luck out and find a bit of snow in some piles on the ground that Christian could enjoy. He enjoyed throwing a few balls at mom and Uncle Ryan and even thought it was funny when I threw them back at him. It was so fun to hear him belly laugh about it! And Chloe, well can I just say that I think the weather there did something to her hair. It was SO out of control the entire time. So funny!

Dustin's cousin Alicia and her daughter Brooklyn came down to visit with us and it was great. Really, they don't get much sweeter than Alicia and her little girl is just a doll. I must tell you that Dustin spent a lot of the visit trying to win over little "B." It didn't quite happen this trip, but I'm sure he made a good start for next time. :) We even managed to get in a very quick photo shoot with the little doll which you will see later.

Dustin trying to win B over with a bribegreat grandma Peterson and Chloe sharing a momentAlicia and BrooklynChloe and a bag of curd cheese(a tradition every time we visit)Christian loved the wheel chair and wanted to give Chloe a ridean attempt to get all the little ladies in a pic with grandma

5 comments:

The Rich's said...

you are so on top of things, i got home two days BEFORE you and i still haven't posted about my trip! haha!! Cute pictures...love the one of the 3 girls with grandma..that will be priceless somday!

Katie said...

Sounds like you had a fun trip! I love the pic of Chloe and her Grandma!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

So glad you made that trip! I love the last picture of Grandma with the girls. How cute. I don't think I've seen Grandma smile in a long time...at least for a picture! I know that was priceless for her and grandpa. Fun pictures!

Jennifer said...

I am so glad you guys were able to make the trip to see Dustin's grandparents. I have been through Filmore in FOREVER...is it still a tiny little town?

...can't wait to see more pictures...

Harshes said...

Looks like you all had a great time! I love the pic of Chloe w/great grandma!

Also, very cool about Eclipse!

p.s. there is a pic of my belly on my last post ;-)