Monday, September 22, 2008

Chloe's shiner

Well Friday evening while Chloe was still trying out her new walking legs she took a little spill. She was heading right for the TV and tripped over something on the floor. She hit the TV stand really hard and got a good cut from it. It bled for a while and I was certain that the next morning it would be black and blue and her eye sealed shut. I was happily surprised! It was looking pretty good and so far no signs of bruising. :) All I know is that right now she shows no signs of being the dainty little lady. She is pretty rough and tough so far, but that may be thanks to a big brother that shows her the ropes. Oh these two are going to keep me on my toes for sure...bring it on, right?!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Her poor little eye!
Weston has a cut between his eyes. I am waiting for it to heal up so I can take his 1 year old pictures!

~gina lee said...

thank goodness she did not need stiches... ouch...
~g

The Gurganious Family said...

Oh NO! Poor baby! Caleb had a goose egg on the left side of his forehead and a bruise right between his eyes at the same time. I'm so glad his social worker wasn't coming by!

Monty and Kristin said...

OH...POOR CHLOE!! Sad thing is this is the first of many I'm sure! She's one adventurous girl!;)