Wednesday, September 3, 2008

finishing up the weekend

Well we sure did have a long, busy and fun weekend. On Sunday we attended the blessing of Leilani, Ryan and Lizeth's baby girl. She looked so precious in her gown and daddy did a great good blessing her. It was so great to be there with ALL the family and see old friends and visit and I even got to meet a new friend that I had yet to meet in person.:) We even managed to get a complete family picture this time since the ENTIRE family was here. What a fun time and thank goodness for self timers on cameras. :)

I had to throw this picture in because it made me laugh. Christian is crying while Chloe and Savannah stare at him.
Then on Monday we celebrated 3 birthdays. Mia, Emma and Marci's birthdays. It was a fun time and Marci made her girls the cutest Barbie cake. Too bad poor Barbie suffered a melted hand during the wish making. :) OK, that was pretty funny! Happy birthday ladies!

Chloe being silly with Auntie Veronica

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great pictures!

You guys are just partying all the time lately!

Harshes said...

Busy, Busy, Busy!!!! I love that last pic of Chloe. What a sweetie. She's going to be 1!!! I love the pic of the kids on the way and yes, that one is funny. Was Christian scared?

Michelle said...

That is a great family picture. Pretty amazing.

~gina lee said...

looked like fun..
~g

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Whata cute little baby. I'm glad her dad did a good job blessing her. She looks amazing in that dress. You really have a beautiful extended family.

Monty and Kristin said...

That looks like a fun party! I wonder if my boys would have eaten a barbie cake?! Hum...are they too macho?:) Yeah, I'll never forget Poor Dustin running back and forth for that picture! I think it turned out pretty cute though!:)