Monday, September 1, 2008

another party

Saturday we had another birthday party to attend. OK, so we didn't HAVE to, but I'm glad we did. It was for Dustin's boss's daughter who was turning the big 1. It was at Yucaipa Regional park and it ended up being a blast. OK, minus the 100+ temperatures and the ridiculous humidity. I had never been to the water park part before and it had been years since Dustin had. The kids had so much fun and hopefully we can take them back on a day that's not so crowded. I swear it must have been magic water because Chloe was walking around in it like a pro. I thought for sure that when we got home she would be walking, but nope. I think it will still be a little longer and that's fine with me.

5 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks refreshing! We're headed to the water park when Trey wakes up. I may have to wake him up early! Good to see you yesterday!

Harshes said...

Chloe is absolutely ADORABLE!!!!!!

Veronica Peterson said...

Chloe's sunglasses look cute on her. You guys should try Glen Helen water park next year. It's just like Yucaipa and it's closer to your house.

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Love the glasses! By the way, the bathing suit looks a little familiar.

Jennifer said...

LOVE Chloe in her glasses!

I wanna go hang out at the water park too!