Sunday, August 31, 2008

Christian's birthday: part 2

So Friday night we celebrated Christian's 3rd birthday with family and friends. We decided to have his party at the bounce house that we discovered last month and I think it was a wise choice. He was in heaven and I think most of the guests were too! :) We had a blast watching him run from one jumper to another and just simply have a great time. I don't think there is anything better than seeing your child truly happy.

So many people came to help us celebrate our little man's happy day and we are very grateful for you all. You made it a great time and were more than generous in your gifts to him. Thank you so much!! I think that the only negative about the night was the lack of air conditioning. It just didn't seem to be working too well. :(

So here are some fun pictures from the night. There are a lot so bare with me. Seriously I had so many that I could have gone on forever. Enjoy!!

little kid fun


big kid fun
Jeremy's BIG injury

Christian's fun


Christian absolutely loved his cake and must have asked me at least 50 times if he could have it yet. I really thought that the cake wouldn't make it to the rest of the guests. :)

Dustin and I both agree that the best part of the night was when we sang happy birthday to him. His little face just lit up and you could see that he was just in a state of pure joy. It was great!! He usually will get excited, but then get very shy and hide. Not this time...it was his time to enjoy and he did.

We love you Christian and happy birthday!

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Woohoo! I am the first one to post a comment!

I am SO glad Christian had such a fun time celebrating his birthday!That bouncy place looks fun! :)

Phipps Family said...

Thank you so much for inviting us to come and celebrate with your family! The kids had so much fun- and yes the adults did too.

Harshes said...

What a blast! That place looks like so much fun. I bet that cake made his night! I love the pic of the 4 of you...those are hard to come by!!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

It looks like you all had a ton of fun. I wish we could have been there. I'm glad Landon was able to do though. By the way, who's kid is upside down???? And, I love the picture of Chloe with Ethan. Too cute!

Monty and Kristin said...

Looks like you had such a great time! Are you sure it was the song and not the sight of that cake! Man...that's an awesome cake!!:) Happy 3rd Christian!:)

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

That was such a fun day! thank you so much for having us. I can't wait to go back. those slides rocked!