Wednesday, August 6, 2008

ok, so...

I've been thinking about this photography thing and have decided not to bug my friends and family anymore about letting me take their pictures. I'm starting to feel like a pest and I don't want you to feel as though you have to say yes. Don't get me wrong, I still really want to take pics of anyone who will let me, but I don't want to ask. So if you don't mind my camera in your face or your kids or even your dogs then just give me a shout. I am more than happy to do it for my friends and family and I need all the practice I can get.

I do have one little guy left to torture though. Well maybe not torture, I think he likes the camera quite well from what I could tell at our last encounter. See you and your family soon Ryan!!

9 comments:

Ryan and Lizeth said...

We would love you to take pictures of our little princess. I love the shots that you take and I would love to see what you could with our little princess. don't ever feel like a pest as far as we a concerned. We love the idea.
Sorry Christian was a little pill today. Please don't cancel the birthday party. We are too excited about it. :)

Erik said...

Honestly, Michelle, for you to say you feel like you're bugging us to take pictures of our kids is like Ben & Jerry saying they're forcing themselves on people when they give away free ice cream.

Seriously.

Harshes said...

Ya, come on Michelle! People are probably feeling so lucky that you are giving away this service right now! If I were there...I'd be bugging you to take pics for us!!! LOL

Phipps Family said...

I have to say that everyone is right on! Who doesn't love to see great pictures of their children? And if they don't have to be taken to a studio where a pushy camera guy won't take a picture until it is just the way he wants it just to have at least one of them screaming the whole time then I am sure you can 'bug' just about anyone you want and they will be great full for your service. Anyway Happy snapping!

Michelle said...

I always look forward to seeing what you have taken of different people. Keep it up. People who view your blog from mine ask me if you are a photographer or are just taking pictures so take it as a compliment, you are far on your way.

Monty and Kristin said...

This little guy looks a lot like Christian. For a minutes I thought it was him! Cute photo!

Mario Jacquez said...

Ryan is quite the ham and has been so since birth. We are not sure if it is because I have been taking photos of him since he was only a few mins. old but either way he loves the camera. We cant wait to have you take pictures of our little ham.

Jennifer said...

LOVE the comment from Erik! You crack me up! :)

Please pester us with your camera when you come!!!!

The Rich's said...

well...next time you are in utah..or just passin' on through, let me know and i'll definately shout at ya to take some pics of my little bundle of sass!!!!