Tuesday, August 5, 2008

best of friends

My best friend is in town this week and I couldn't be happier. Well I guess I could if I got more time with her. :) I can't wait for the day when we live close again, but I feel sorry for our husbands because we are sure to be inseparable.

A few months ago she was wanting a new camera so I convinced her to get one like we have. She loves it, but wanted me to show her how to use it a little better while she was here. So Saturday morning we met up and had some fun. We got some cute pics of the kids playing, but heaven forbid they stood still long enough for any real amount of time. So I hope that I helped at least a little Jen and that you love your camera even more now!

Here are a few shots that I got of the kids playing. Can you tell that Christian likes Mallory just a little (or a lot). Dustin said he looks like he's in love. :)

3 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Glad your having fun with your friend. I can't think of anyone better to teach her about her camera! Enjoy...friends are so special.

Anonymous said...

thank you so much for your help hun!!!! I've done so much better with my pics since then...i'll post some when I get home. and I cant wait to get my new lens!!!!

our husbands really will be in for it if we ever live close again!!!!! oh well, we'll at least be out of their hair right??? we're so lucky to have them!!!!!

see you thursday night for dinner!!!! did you decide where we're going?????? love ya!!!!

Harshes said...

Gorgeous pictures. I can't believe how old Mal looks!