Monday, August 25, 2008

a new friend for Christian

So I had to post theses pictures of Christian opening his present form Auntie Michelle and family from last week. Christian had seen this at the store a few times before and really wanted it, but still never ended up getting it. So when he opened the present his little face just lit up. Auntie Michelle must be a mind reader. :)



See... I told you he loved his new friend Woody. I don't think he put him down for 3 days straight and even slept with him at night. Woody even went to Disneyland with us and Christian didn't even try and fill my purse up with trains before heading out the door this time. Now that's saying something!! :) And it's perfect because we are going camping in a few weeks and now Woody is all set for that adventure too. :)

4 comments:

Letti said...

What a cute toy. I love the lantern it look slike he has something to keep him busy for a while.

Harshes said...

That is a very, very cool present!

Michelle said...

I'm glad he liked it. I tried to find something besides trains because I know he will get a lot of them. I try not to give suggestions to people for birthday/Christmas presents because the boys always play with trucks/four wheelers and sometimes when other people get them different toys it sparks a new imagination. One time people got them planes and rockets and they loved them. We all shot them off. It gave us lots of fun and wouldn't have been something we would have gotten because they only go in one aisle, the truck/dirtbike/four wheeler one :)

The Jones Family said...

You take beautiful pictures! May I get any tips?