Saturday, August 30, 2008

Where have we been?

Well I would like to tell you that we have been on an exotic vacation somewhere, just laying around on the beach while we were being served refreshments. Too bad that wasn't the case!! We have just been busy, busy this week. Between our everyday stuff and helping my dad out with his stuff and getting ready for a certain 3 year olds birthday party...we have just been busy and beat down. :) Well the party was last night so things can now calm down for a short time, then it will be time to prepare for a fun camping trip. :)

I will get some pictures of the party posted later today for those of you who are waiting to see the fun and the injuries (wink,wink Jeremy). :)

2 comments:

Harshes said...

So glad to hear you are doing well and that you have had a fun, busy week!

Bummer though, I was hoping that for you too!!! How fun!

I can't wait to see pics!

Ryan and Lizeth said...

That was a super fun birthday party. Everyone seemed to have a blast. I think we all have a few bumps and bruises but it was all worth it. Christian was super cute all night too. It was just an all around great night. Thank you!!