Monday, August 4, 2008

Jacob and Keith, part 2

So Friday I took some pictures for my friend Amy of her boys. Let's just say that one was very easy for me and the other not so much. All in all it was a fun time spent with some sweetie pies.

I am still trying very hard with my indoor pictures. They aren't my strong point! Here are a few from our time together. You may remember them from a few months ago when Jacob was still pretty new to this world.

then



now

and we can't forget big brother Keith

3 comments:

The Jacquez's said...

You did a great job with the indoor shots! I love the black and white one of jacob looking out the window.

Monty and Kristin said...

SO CUTE! i LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE LITTLE BOY WITH HIS HAND ON HIS FACE. ADORABLE!! wHAT A CUTE SET OF BOYS!

Jennifer said...

Cute boys!!! I love that chubby little baby!!!!

Thanks for sharing all your pictures! It takes a long time to download to the computer and then upload to the blog...I am so glad you take the time to do it though!