Tuesday, September 30, 2008

my first wedding

This weekend I shot my first wedding and had such a fun time doing it. My friend Jennifer was going to be shooting her niece's wedding and we jokingly laughed at how fun it would be to do it together. Well the joke was over when we really decided to go for it. So Dustin was more than supportive and we decided to go as a family and see some sites along the way as well.

So I really couldn't have asked for a cuter couple or person to shoot my first wedding with. It was totally worth the trip and probably too much fun. Who would ever know by the pics that there was a crazy rain storm thrown in the mix also. Jen, I'm so glad to be friends with you and thanks for letting me tag along! And Kari and Alden, thank you so much for letting me be part of your special day. You guys really are the cutest!!

Here are a some of MY favorites from the day (don't be too hard on me, it's my first time). :)


12 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks awesome, way better than my wedding pix :(

Letti said...

You did gteat. I don't think that anyone would have guessed that it was your first time. Good Job!

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAAYYYY!!! they look great hun!!!! I'm so proud of you!

Veronica Peterson said...

The pictures are amazing.

The Gurganious Family said...

Beautiful!!!

Jennifer said...

I love the way the shot of Kari with the bricks turned out! Good job!...and I am SO glad the shots of the rings w/ bouqet and all that turned out good. You would never know that they were taken in a classroom with bad lighting and Christian turing the lights off and on!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

They are absolutely gorgeous. I love everyone of them. I love the pic of her with her bridesmaids and the flowers. The one with just her midsection shows how TEENY she is. Wow! They are perfect. She's going to love them.

The Rich's said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! YOUR FIRST WEDDING!! What an accomplishment! Those pics are beautiful! i like them much better than my wedding pics! good job, cute couple!

Monty and Kristin said...

Those are awesome!! I'm so impressed!! Are you doing Andy and Nikki's pictures? I'd love them! yeah...I'd hire you!! Good job!

~gina lee said...

aaah.. you 1st wedding.. congrats... :)

Andy, Nikki, and Grant said...

They turned out so good! you look like you do this every day! Good job :)

Amelia said...

They're fantastic Michelle! Wow! Love the one with the bride and her bridesmaids...and the one of the whole wedding party! Love them all...great job!!