Sunday, September 7, 2008

my two new loves

my first new love

I am in love with this water! It could be the fact that the first time I had this was at Disneyland on a flippin HOT day and that it was way over priced that makes it taste so good to me. I have had it a few times since and still love it. It's not the most inexpensive brand so I don't have it too often, but I do enjoy when I do. :)

my second new love

My new Tracy Joy camera bag. I had been telling Dustin that I needed a camera bag really bad, but couldn't find any that I really liked. I didn't want just a plain old regular one. Well literally the next day I was reading my friend Letti's blog and she had a post about this company. I was thrilled!! They can be used as either camera bags or diaper bags and the cool thing is that the flaps are detachable so you can put a different one on and have a whole new look. Funny thing is that when I got my bag they forgot to ship the shoulder strap with it. Well they shipped it to me right away and instead of putting it on right away like I should have I set it down. Now I can't find it anywhere...no joke. So anyway I'm begging them to sell me a new one and hopefully will be using it soon. :)

7 comments:

Harshes said...

Oh my gosh, I LOVE that water. We discovered it a few years ago. I think Coca Cola bought it though. Your new camera bag is SUPER CUTE! I love it. Wow, that is a lot of donuts! YUM!

Anonymous said...

so what makes the water "smart". will it make me smarter if I drink it??? :)

love the bag...send me the link..i'm looking for a bag that can be used as a diaper bag and a camera bag at the same time...do they even have anything like that. It shouldnt be a big deal if i'm nursing since I wont be hauling bottles and stuff.

Monty and Kristin said...

I love that smart water too!! I got it cuz I like the bottle, but the water tastes good too!! Love the new bag!! Sorry about the strap!! Live and learn, right!

Jennifer said...

I haven't had that water before! Now I want to try it!

That bag is very cute! That's such a good idea to be able to change the flap!

~gina lee said...

good for you... You have to keep your investments safe..
~g

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Just buy stock in it if you're going to keep drinking it.

Michelle said...

I bought some water today because it was on sale for $.99 from $1.99. I'll let you know if it works and it gives me some of those brain cells you lose during pregnancy.