Sunday, September 7, 2008

donuts...no joke in this house

So I thought this was pretty funny. On Friday Dustin and I did some running around to get some things done for our upcoming camping trip. We found ourselves at one point near the Krispy Kreme store so decided to get some to take home.


Then Saturday morning after taking my dad to a rental property we stopped by the store to get a few things. Well Christian spotted what he wanted and I of course gave in. I'm such a sucker!


As we returned home I saw a box waiting for us on our porch. Looks like the donut fairy had visited while we were gone.


So as you can imagine we have had our sugar fix this weekend. :)

8 comments:

Mario Jacquez said...

man this is alot of sugar. i bought donuts on sat and ryan licked the frosting off of one and the sugar off of the other one!

Phipps Family said...

That is a great idea for family night.

Monty and Kristin said...

Yum...I'm coming to your house next weekend! Thanks a lot! now I want a donut!! Those look wonderfully good! YUM!! Who brought them?

Jennifer said...

Oh YUM! We had doughnuts Saturday! I saw this show in the Travel Channel about the top 10 best donut shops in the U.S. It made me want one! Also, I think you can freeze donuts and then just pop one in the micro. for a few seconds when you want one. You have enough there that you can try that out and let me know if it works without it being too big a waste of yumminess!

Michelle said...

Kristin- it was one of our home teachers who brought them. :)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Holy Cow! That's a lot of donuts. You should have invited over the ward officer (hint hint)

Veronica Peterson said...

mmmmm....donuts. Those sound good for the camping trip for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

The Rich's said...

Can i just tell you that donuts are like my FAVORITE FOOD!!!!!!!! i am a little jealous at all of that sugary goodness, but then again i'm glad it's not around me becuase i would just keep EATING it!!