Tuesday, September 9, 2008

playing

Yesterday I decided to take a lesson from my sil Veronica and take the kids to the park to feed the ducks. Christian had fun for about 30 seconds then I got to finish up for him. :)It was a pretty fun time though and we will do it agian soon I'm sure.

This also gave me the chance to get a few new pics to use in my new editing program. I am still VERY new with it, but both Dustin and I are having fun playing with it. Thought I would share a few.

before
after

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow...those look great. so lightroom is worth the $$ huh? show us more!!!!

Monty and Kristin said...

Wow, it looks amazing! How much was the program? You got me interested!! CUTE KIDS TOO!

Harshes said...

Michelle, you get better and better by the day! I love the first before and after!!!

~gina lee said...

so you got it... looks good...
~g

Jennifer said...

I love that you were able to make the shady pic of Chloe work! The borders are cute too! I for sure need to look into that software.

Michelle said...

Thank you all for the NICE & ENCOURAGING words. It does mean a lot. I love this new hobby, but sometimes feel like "what am I and why am I doing this?" So thanks for the comments. Love you all!! :)