Tuesday, October 28, 2008

AZ workshop

What a great weekend this was for information. I had the opportunity to meet up with my awesome friend Jen F in Mesa and we attended the photography workshop together. It was a great chance to learn some new things and pick up some tips of the trade. It was a LONG day (like 12 hours long), but well worth it. I feel energized and ready to press forward with my hope for a successful business of my own.

While I was there Dustin and the kids ventured out to the Phoenix zoo and took in some sites of the city. I was so glad that they came along for the trip!

If you want to see a few pictures that I shot at the workshop you can check out my other blog. :)

3 comments:

Veronica Peterson said...

I wish you the best with your photography business.

Jennifer said...

Dude! I am SO behind...my pics are still on my camera. I didn't take a ton...I was a little out of my confort zone with so many people around...but it was fun huh!? I am thinking of getting a Tamron lens....

lynda said...

Love the pictures!