Friday, October 10, 2008

where have I been & where am I going?

So what's with the lack of posts the past few days you might be wondering. We have hit flu season...that's what! Chloe and Christan have been trying to fight it since last week and didn't win the battle. We took Christian to the doc Wednesday evening because he had only got 3 hours sleep the night before(that means so did I)because he couldn't breath. I didn't want him to have another night like that. Turns out his asthma was also flared up so they gave him a treatment and that seemed to help. So the past 2 days I have been sick and now Dustin is also. :( Dustin also got a new position at work so we have been adjusting to a new schedule this week. Let's just say it's been a crazy week!

Tomorrow night is the NKOTB concert and sadly I am still too sick to be excited yet. All I keep thinking is "I sure hope I can see straight by then." We leave for Vegas bright and early in the morning so hopefully we ALL get a good nights sleep and feel better. WE decided to just stay the one night and got a really good deal and are staying at Caesar's Palace. I'm so excited because I've never stayed there before. So keep your fingers crossed that we feel better and have a good time!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope the kids are feeling better by then too. I can just see Dustin and Ruben hanging out in the hotel room while Chloe, Christian and Alex jump from bed to bed.

If you are still feeling crappy you will look like an old fart at the concert, funny ;)

Jennifer said...

I feel terrible that you and your kids are sick! I am SO sorry! I hope you're all feeling better soon.

How'd NKOTB go?

I've missed ya.

Take care!