Thursday, October 23, 2008

off we go again

We are off to Mesa, AZ tomorrow for the weekend. This is the last planned trip that we know of at this point for the rest of this year. It seems like we have been gone so much lately, but it's been a blast.

I am going to attend a photography workshop and I am lucky enough that Dustin and the kids are able to go with me because he has a new position and schedule at work now. While I attend the workshop on Saturday I think that he and the kids will head to the zoo, but it's still up in the air what they are going to do. So, I found this workshop through blog surfing and am so excited. It's put on by Holly and Amanda and if it can teach me any of what they know then it will be well worth it. I am also meeting back up with Jennifer (my wedding shoot partner from last month)who will be attending with me. Am I lucky of what?!

So I'll be sure to tell you all about it when I get back. I better go finish up the prepacking stuff. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

Monty and Kristin said...

Hope you had a great time!! Can't wait to hear all about it! Yeah Dustin! What is the new position!?

Jennifer said...

Did we have fun or what? I mean, besides the fact the my body was dying from sitting so long and my eyes were blood shot from looking and the t.v. and my brain felt like it belonged to a geriatric grandma...I think the workshop was GREAT!
As always...I wish we'd had more time to hang out...I guess I'll just have to make a trip to CA and then you, Kristin and I can hang out!!! :)