Thursday, October 2, 2008

Chloe's 1 year check up

Chloe had her one year check up yesterday and had to get 4 shots. She was NOT a happy camper! Here are her stats:

weight: 21lbs 5.4oz
height: 29in
head: 19in


She is growing good and the Dr was happy with her progress. Chloe has been having eczema issues the past few weeks so it was good to get that checked out. The Dr also said that Chloe had a slight heart murmur, but not to worry. How do I not worry? Anyways, they said it was very faint and that they will recheck it in 6 months. Most likely it will go away on it's own. I pray that it does!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my... juliette barely weighed 24 pounds at her 2 year check up the other day. I guess I do have skinny minnie on my hands. yeah...seriously...how can you not worry when her talk mentions heart murmur...i would have some stress about it too. keep me posted as to whats up with it...I have heard that lots of little ones have a slight one that usually goes away on its own as they grow.

Monty and Kristin said...

sorry to hear about the scary news. I am sure she will be just fine. Didn't that happen to Kelly's little girl?
Sounds like otherwise she is thriving. How did shots go?

Marci said...

Glad to hear that Chloe is growing well, not that we didn't already know that!

I've heard of very faint heart murmurs going away on theri own. She's in our prayers.