Monday, October 6, 2008

October is also...

breast cancer awareness month. I know that many people don't like to think about this, but we have too. This is something that is very close to my heart as it has affected my family. As a woman make sure you have your yearly exams. Maybe do it the same time every year so you remember. Maybe the beginning of the year, October is an easy one to remember, or maybe your birthday month. 1 in 8 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer and so I want those I care about most to do all they can to prevent it. Love you!!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I got my exam! It's not so bad ladies!!! Honestly!...I haven't had a mamogram...my dr. said I shouldn't need to start those until I am 40...(something to look forward to...)But really...I agree with Michelle...breast exams are another one of the neccesary evils in the life of a woman.