Friday, October 10, 2008

new blog

Some of you have been asking and some of you may not even know about my new blog. Well I have been working on a blog for just my photography. This is the first step towards making this a "REAL" business. I have been encouraged by many to do this and I have a great mentor so I will give it my best. The blog is still under construction and will be changing soon, but it's a start and I wanted to share it with you. So stop by and say hi, tell me what you think and mostly just give me your support...I need it!

3 comments:

Marci said...

Bad news for us--now we have to shell out the big bucks to get you to take our pictures!

Good news for you--now you'll finally get paid what you're worth!

Congratulations on this huge new step!

~gina lee said...

congrats... welcome to the biz.. ;)
~g

Veronica Peterson said...

I like the color background.