Monday, December 22, 2008

back to reality

So I got back from Idaho last night and I must say that the trip was great, but I'm glad to be home. I went to Boise for a very quick trip to visit my best friend and her family. Her family got a new addition last week and I needed to go and see the cuteness for myself. Dustin and the kids stayed home and this was a new experience for all of us. I knew he would be fine, it was me I was worried about. :) But besides me missing them terribly, everything was fine.

I did get to experience some "real" Winter weather while I was there and I was just relieved that it didn't effect my fight too much. I made it home with just a few snags and now I'm back to my wonderful,crazy life that is reality...and I wouldn't have it any other way!

Now it's time to finish up the Christmas shopping, enjoy the Holidays, and then get back to work!!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

SO glad you had a great time and even more glad that you had a safe trip!

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Come back...but with your family and make it permanent!!!!

Harshes said...

I wanna see pics!!!

Michelle said...

January- If you check my photography blog from yesterday there is a teaser picture up. I will have some up hopefully Friday or Saturday. :)