Friday, December 26, 2008

a busy, but great week

This week has all been a bit of a blur, but in a great way. I have many pictures to post,but I am going to break it into a few posts so that I don't drive myself too crazy! :)

Monday night we went to Dustin's parent's house for family home evening and this was a very special night. We read the nativity story as a family and the kids wore costumes that Mammy had made for them. Chloe was a shepard and Christian, well, let's just say that we hope to have better luck with him next year since I think this will be a new tradition. :)

I had actually forgot my camera that night so a BIG thank you to Veronica for sending me a copy of hers!! :)

3 comments:

Katie said...

how fun, chloe is a doll!! don't worry about christian not dressing up, seth refused to wear a halloween costume at 3, so I know the feeling! boys, boys, boys! look at this way, when he's older, his independence will be a great trait! miss ya girl!

Jennifer said...

WOW! You guys put our costumes of towels, belts and bath robes to shame!

Monty and Kristin said...

So cute!!