Tuesday, December 16, 2008

detour

So today was the day that I was going to get all my running around done if it wasn't raining. Well it's not raining, but now we have other plans. My niece called last night to see if I could watch her son for a few hours today since there are sick kids at his grandma's house where he usually goes. Alex is no problem and Christian loves to play with him so it will be fun. The only down side is that the time he will be here are the prime hours that the kids are good for me at the store and it's in the middle of the day. So you don't really have time before he gets here and then when he leaves it's almost too late to start the days adventures. It will all workout though and we will figure things out as we go as usual. :)

Good news is that I have a hair apt tonight and us ladies know how good that makes us feel. :) So if nothing else gets done today then at least I will get to feel good at the end of the day!

4 comments:

The Rich's said...

ENJOY your hair appointment tonight...and by the way, i got your christmas card in teh mail and i am oozing with jealousy at how CUTE and creative it was!!!! well done michelle...life is crazy for y ou but you are doing a GREAT job!

Katie said...

Enjoy your hair apptointment! I love having the couple hours to read a book/mag! Post pics of your hair!

Letti said...

You are so nice to watch your nephew. I can't wait to see a picture of your new hair. Hey I loved your Christmas card!

Jennifer said...

I DO love getting my hair cut. (I haven't ventured into coloring it...yet...)...I like to go just to have a chance to visit with the lady who cuts my hair! I love her. I go every 6-8 weeks whether I need it or not. It's like therapy!

When you get a chance, you should pose picks of your new do!