Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas day 2008

Why is it on the days that you want the kids to wake up early they never do? So we waited for Christian to wake up and then we woke Chloe up and headed into the living room where Santa had paid a visit. It took Christan a minute to wake up and figure out what was going on and then he was in Heaven. He absolutely LOVED all his gifts from both Santa and the family. Chloe wasn't to sure what to make of it, but she loved seeing Christian's goodies after they were opened. It will be more fun for her next year I'm sure.
Christian sure did love his Diego animal rescue train that Santa brought him!!
Later in the day we went to my sister Julie's for Christmas dinner and spent some time with my side of the family. This is always an interesting event!! :) It was a good time and Christian enjoyed playing with cousin Alex and Chica the dog.

I also have to mention my awesome pink tree that we got this year. While in Boise my best friend had one and I just had to have it. So she told me the details and I was lucky enough to find one for myself when I got home. Yes, Dustin thinks I'm crazy, but what's new!! :)

4 comments:

The Rich's said...

LOVE your kids christmas jammies and bedhead! that is probably my favorite part of christmas morning pics is everyone's crazy hair :)

Letti said...

THeir jammis are adorable and the pink tree I can't believe Dustin let you have that out...lol I am glad that you had a wonderful Christmas.

Michelle said...

My sister just bought a pink tree before she left NH too. Now she has a traditional tree. A white and orange tree for her husband (a U-Tenn. fan) and a pink one for her girls.

Beloved said...

Looks like you had a good holiday! Jen fixed my blog so now comments can be left:)