Wednesday, December 17, 2008

the past few days & silly pictures

So, Monday was a wash out because of the rain so Christian and I decided to make cookies. We used Letti's recipe and it was yummy! This was actually my first time making them from scratch and I think they turned out pretty good if I do say so myself. Later that evening as a family we delivered some plates of goodies to a few surprised families.
(notice Chloe's hand trying to sneak a cookie)
Christian had a lot of fun playing with Alex these past two days. It was so nice to see him having so much fun and absolutely no fighting between the two of them.

There is just something so darn cute about a little one in their one piece jammies!

This was a mask that the Doc's tried to get Christian to wear last time he had to go to the hospital for his asthma. He wouldn't wear it then, but now he thinks it's great and is also wanting me to take his pictures lately. I'm sure that won't last! :)

Have any of you seen this around? It's just for a limited time and is so yummy! If you haven't tried pomegranate 7up yet, it's a must (but if you hate it don't blame me)!!

Also, I found the cutest wrapping paper in the $1 section at Target and I am in love with it. So if you continue to get things from me all year wrapped in this print you will understand why.

And finally my newest hair decision. Nothing too crazy, just some highlights and layers. Can't really see too well from the picture because it was late and we needed the flash so you will have to try and catch a glimpse later. :)


(sorry, I tend to not edit my snap shots...just lazy I guess) :)

11 comments:

Caitlin said...

I want some cookies! They look delicious, I'm sure they taste good as well. And yes, I have to agree with you on the footy pajama's.. they just look so cute!

Jennifer said...

Yummy looking cookies! Are those M&M's I see in them? :)

Love that wrapping paper! Very cute and can SO be used all year long!

Your hair looks cute too. I like the highlights!

Marci said...

The cookies were delicious! Thanks again!

Did you get everything done yet?

We didn't decide on a time that you want my kids to come over on Monday. What time is good for you? Are you sure you are still going to be for it?

And just let me know what time you are goingto drop your kids off on Wednesday. Anytime is fine!

celestino said...

You are so cute with these blogs I love reading what you have to say. What is Letty's by the way? Are those m&m's? By the way, I am off to get me some Pom 7 up.

Brandi

Michelle said...

Brandi- yep, those are m&m's. let me know how you like the pom 7up! If you look to the right of my blog you will see Letti's recipe blog towards the bottom. :)

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Where in the world did you get the 7up? I want some! By the way, thanks for the cookies. They were awesome. I couldn't keep Alyssa away from them no matter how high I hid them. Scary!

Katie said...

love your hair! I have been thinking about a change too! and those cookies...yum!!

The Jacquez's said...

Thanks for the cookies Michelle they were delicious! And by the way as for Christian leaving some M&M's on the plate, there were plenty. I gave Ryan a piece of cookie then turned my back on him to finish cooking dinner and pretty soon I hear "kuh-shhhhhhhh" Ryan was reaching for the plate and down it went M&M's and cookies all over the kitchen floor. I almost took a picture for you but decided just to get it cleaned up instead :P

Veronica Peterson said...

I didn't realize before how much you love pink with poco dots. It's cute!

Michelle said...

Hey, I darkened my hair too with highlights. Tis the season.

Harshes said...

They holidays rock! I love the food. Your hair is cute. Your kids are adoralbe. I hope you have (and know you will) a blast with Jen and can't wait to see the pics you take!