Saturday, December 6, 2008

double trouble

For those of you who have followed our blog for a while then you know the destruction that sweet looking little Christian is capable of. It's been a quiet streak for a while since most things are on lock down. Well earlier this week I made the mistake of leaving the chocolate powder on the counter. He drinks so much chocolate milk during the day that I just figured, why not? Well this is why not...
it turns into a play ground.

Chloe has also mastered a new skill this week that her brother had never tried, thankfully! We now have a table climber in the family. I guess it could be worst and she could be a table dancer instead.


Christian decides to join his sister in the fun!


Chloe is NOT so happy with mom for putting her on the floor. :(


She decides to give it one more try, but the chairs were scooted in and this was about as far as she got. :)


These little ones sure do keep us on our toes, but they also keep us laughing. We love you Christian & Chloe!!

8 comments:

Letti said...

Oh no. I hope that Christian starts growing out of this phase soon.

Anonymous said...

ha ha!!!! He made a sandy beach for his tractor to dig in!!! He's very clever!! Climbing on tables was something Juliette was a pro at...Chloe is growing up so fast!!!

~gina lee said...

oh no.. I think it's time for new carpet of hardwood floors.. yikes..
hope all is well..
~g

Michelle said...

I love the tantrum face!!!

Greg and Shellie Lomenick said...

Give Chloe some time on the table dancing attempts. J/K!!!

On Saturday, Craig and Nicole Rees watched our kids for us. Craig tells us the story of how our little Alyssa climbed up onto their table and pulled out every tissue in the box. As soon as Alyssa saw Craig enter the room, she started stuffing them back in the box. I think our kids would be lethal with eachother.

Jennifer said...

I wonder why this is all sounds so familiar to me....oh what...because both of those things have happened to me!

Weston think being on top of the table is the BEST...AND he knows how to pull the chairs out too...so we have to have them puched up against the wall.

A carpet shampooer really comes in handy when you're blessed with kids like ours...that's how I cleaned up the powdered Chocolate Instant Breakfast from off of our carpet...great times huh!? :)

Harshes said...

Hey Michelle! I love your header pic!!! I completely understand...I have my first table climber as well. Annabelle took up the lovely trait a few weeks ago. I love Chloes hair. And, the chocolate looks like a perfect accessory for his trucks!!!

Phipps Family said...

At least he is creative when it comes to making a mess. It will be a sad day when they are too old to make such messes too... time goes by too fast.