Wednesday, December 3, 2008

makes me oh so happy

Sometimes it's the little unexpected things that make us SO happy. For me it's my new camera strap...it's just yummy!



I had finally decided on the one I wanted, but for some reason it took me like a week to actually go and order it. Well in that week she sold out of the pattern I wanted. OK, so it was my fault for waiting too long I know. I decided to just take the chance and ask if she might be getting any more in, but learned that the fabrics she gets are unique and usually a one time thing. Now here is where it gets SO good. She actually went down to the store the next day just to check and found almost the EXACT same fabric. Now that's great customer service!! So I must tell everyone who is looking for a cute new camera strap or bag to check out Shutterlychic. You always hear about bad customer service so I think it's about time we hear about GREAT customer service and reward it. I will definitely be a return customer!

5 comments:

Letti said...

Very cute Michelle. It speaks your name!

Jennifer said...

Love the strap...very cute! That IS great customer service. She must love making straps!

Anonymous said...

awesome!!! I want a new one really bad too. I'll make sure I order mine from her. :0)

Ryan and Lizeth said...

Cute! That has Michelle written all over it.

Monty and Kristin said...

Very cute! Looks just like MICHELLE!!