Monday, December 15, 2008

chocolate and a busy week

So after my "tired" post and the statement about me needing some chocolate, look what came my way Friday night...

Ryan, Lizeth and Leilani stopped by with this cute cup filled with goodies. It made my night! The best part was they said I didn't have to share. Tell that to this guy who has his little heart set on some yummy treats of his own.

Yes, I did share! Thanks to my great family who made me feel loved and special...love you guys!

This week is gonna be a busy one. I need to FINISH the Christmas shopping, go to the post office, do laundry, clean the house a bit, and pack along with the other usual things that need to get done. Yes, pack!! I will be leaving for Idaho on Friday and be coming home on Sunday. It will be a quick trip, but well worth it. My best friend Jen just had a little boy and I will be going to visit her and also capture some of those sweet newborn memories for her and her family. The kids will be staying home with Dustin. I am a bit nervous for all of them, but I know they will be fine. It's my job to worry though, right?! :)

So since today looks like the rain is no way going to let up I guess I will get started on the things I can do indoors. I don't mind too much though since I love the rain (most days).

Happy Monday!!

3 comments:

Letti said...

I am glad that you got your chocolate that was very sweet of Ryan and Lizeth. I hope you have a fun and safe weekend. Good luck getting everything done this week it sounds like we will be doing the same things.

Caitlin said...

I love getting chocolate visits! Or baked goods visits, those are nice as well. ;-)

Jennifer said...

Glad you got your chocolate fix!

I have to tell you...I LOVE your Christmas card!So creative! Those shoes and socks are so very cute! I am all for stealing that idea since I loath having my picture taken! We'll see if I even get cards out this year though.

I hope things are going good for you all and that the hecticness of the holiday season plus the rain doesn't get you down too much. Your Idaho trip sounds fun! I am looking forward to Friday too because Christmas break starts for Kaitlyn...that means I get a break from getting up at 6:30 a.m.!

Take care! (hugs)